As a Manager at Roadchef your main responsibilities will involve the delivery of operational targets and brand standards to a consistently high level. You will have challenging but achievable sales targets, key performance indicators and audits to achieve.
For all Roadchef Management vacancies successful candidates will need to demonstrate a range of abilities and Roadchef Winning Behaviours, which are vital to delivering great results!
So before you look at our current vacancies and apply, you will need to answer yes to the following questions. Are you:
- Committed to identifying and exceeding customer expectations every day?
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can and will do attitude?
- A visible and accessible leader who provides direction, motivation and support to your team?
- A good communicator at all levels, ensuring all your team consistently understand what's required?
- Able to plan effectively and organise your resources for maximum efficiency?
- Able to view issues objectively and work effectively in a fast moving and ever changing environment?
- Able to demonstrate where you have developed your team to reach their potential?
- Able to demonstrate where you have generated and or delivered new ideas to improve business performance?
- Able to demonstrate a track record of delivering results against Management Key Performance Indicators?
In return, whilst we offer highly competitive salaries and benefits, including a company pension and an employee meal allowance, we realise that a career is as much about development and that's why we regularly recognise and reward both our top performing and most improved individuals and teams.
Not only do we offer all of the support and training you need to succeed in your new role, but we also run an impressive Management Development Programme for those individuals who are ready and keen to develop their careers further.
In addition, we have teamed up with a leading provider of National Vocational Qualifications and Modern Apprenticeships and we support a number of other external qualifications to provide our Managers with further development opportunities.
As a Roadchef Site Director you would be responsible and accountable for the efficient operation of all aspects of one of our Motorway Service Areas.
As an Operations Manager, you would report directly to a Site Director and would support them as their number two in managing one of our Motorway Service Areas.
Responsible for day to day finance administration at one of our sites, you will report directly to a Site Director and support them in reviewing and controlling profit margins. This includes reviewing period end accounts and liaising with the Finance function in our Support Office as required
Our Unit Managers have full accountability and responsibility for our retail and catering branded outlets in our Motorway Service Areas.
Assistant Unit Manager
This may be your first step on a career path into management and your role would be to support your Unit Manager in one of our retail and catering branded outlets in our Motorway Service Areas.
Like what you see? Well check out our vacancies to see if you can become one of our next team members to join our team Latest Management and Support Office vacanciesRead More
If you like what you see, please follow the application procedure below for the role you're interested in. And don't forget we update our vacancies on a regular basis, so be sure to browse our website from time to time, if you don't see anything suitable on this visit.
If you would like to contact us about a vacancy, you can do so at email@example.com.